This peer to peer networking opportunity is aimed at business owners in Darlington who have suffered through this pandemic and are looking for ways of addressing the challenges they face getting their businesses back on track.
This programme is initially being made available to 10 Darlington based businesses and will provide the opportunity for individuals to collaboratively work through a range of business issues. Through interacting with others facing similar challenges, you will discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on feedback from others and explore practical solutions to overcome whatever is being faced.
Our expert facilitator will support you in creating a trusted support group to help build and strengthen your business and improve performance. You will also have access to the facilitator on a one to one basis after each of the group sessions.
Benefits of the programme
The facilitated group will allow you to:
• Overcome business challenges being faced and explore new opportunities
• Build a trusted network of likeminded individuals and develop additional networks of support
• Improve your personal and business performance
• Maintain and/or rediscover your interest and motivation in your business
What am I letting myself in for?
The programme includes:
• Learning from each other by looking at real life problems being encountered. We’ll share experiences and explore a range of solutions through 6 group sessions lasting up to 3 hours
• Our trained facilitator, Ruth Lowbridge, is a Darlington based business owner who has experience of running and supporting a wide range of small businesses during her 30 years in business.
• Groups will be made up of up to 10 individuals, ensuring everyone is given the opportunity to share their challenges and opportunities
• Topics of discussion are decided by the participants which will allow you to focus on your own challenges and learn from others in the group
• In addition to the group sessions you will have the opportunity to meet on a one to one basis with the facilitator to build on what you are taking away from the group sessions.
• Complementary membership of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs giving access to a wealth of online resources and access to other members who are business owners like yourself.
To book, contact:
Darlington Town Centre Team
Tel 07855 855503 or email email@example.com